[NEohioPAL] Below Average Joe - 2nd casting audtions

patricia napoli via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Sep 19 07:40:12 PDT 2017

Cleveland area Sitcom - We are casting to begin production of the Pilot and 2nd episode of Season 1.

All actors chosen at casting will be used for entire season and beyond.

As of right now all roles are non-paid until further notice. We recently started a go fund me campaign to raise funds for cast, film crew and admin so we'll see what happens. All filming will be in and around Cleveland, Parma, OH area.

Below Average Joe will be holding a 2nd casting audition on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 @ 8707 Memphis Avenue between 6-8pm. We are holding auditions for the following roles. Auditions will be in fifteen minute time slots. We will provide sides and you are welcome to prepare a two-three minute monologue.

Fred - old school Italian/American, Leslie's father, early 70's, nearly bald but wears a toupee or uses spray hair. Fred is a miserable, selfish human being, just because he can be. Always claims to be sick but never is.

Freddie - Lanky & thin, Joe & Leslie's oldest son. Freddie is a genius, a smooth talker and quick with his words just like his Uncle Gregg, Leslie's older brother. Freddie's age can be between 12-16 years old.

Depth - Joe's right hand man. Depth is a thin, long-haired stoner, late 30's - early 40's. He works with Joe, stoned day and night and is a huge influence with the entire Below Average Joe project.

Cripple - Joe's left hand man. Cripple is average build, messy hair stoner savant, late 30's- early 40's. He does roof work and rides a bike everywhere.

Peri - Gregg & Patti's youngest daughter. Beautiful; fair skin, dark hair, blue eyes. On the quiet side and always trying to get Joe & Leslie to be better parents. Peri's age can be between 15-18 years old.

Cory - Gregg & Patti's youngest son. Handsome; lighter brown hair, blue eyes wants to be an actor. Very outgoing and BF's with Jake, Joe & Leslie's other nephew. Cory's age can be played between 17-24 years old.