[NEohioPAL] Worst Christmas Ever Feature Film - We Need Followers

Ed Starkey estarkey at luxshots.com
Mon Oct 2 13:42:28 PDT 2017

The Mahoning Valley Film Initiative
<https://www.facebook.com/pg/mahoningvalleyfilm/about/?ref=page_internal> is
in the final stretch for our first feature film called *Worst Christmas
Ever* <http://seedandspark.com/fund/youngstown>.  Our film is in a campaign
on Seed and Spark Hometown Heroes Rally in association with the *Duplass
Brothers* (*Tangerine, Creep (2014),  Take Me)* and we are in need of as *MANY
FOLLOWERS AS POSSIBLE *in order to meet our campaign goals. The best part
is it's free, fast and easy: It literally takes 10 seconds.

*Worst Christmas Ever Synopsis:*

A dark comedy/coming-of-age tale about a teenage girl named Sophia, who
discovers she's pregnant on Christmas Eve. The entire movie takes place
over one day & night in a small-town Ohio setting.

Unwilling to share the news with her highly dysfunctional family and unable
to cope with her cheating boyfriend, Sophia turns to a higher power to help
provide a solution. Throughout this fateful Christmas Eve, Sophia's entire
life (as well as those of her family and friends) will change forever.

We only have 10 days left, so please follow our campaign and forward this
link to everyone you know. Following us is easy, just *CLICK THIS LINK
<http://seedandspark.com/fund/youngstown> , *then *click* *follow our
campaign* and view our trailer. This email is NOT ASKING FOR MONEY (JUST
FOLLOWERS), but if you feel so inclined to give a donation, the Mahoning
Valley Film Initiative greatly appreciates it.

Remember, this is not a Hollywood Movie. It's an Ohio Movie!!!

Director:
John Chechitelli

Producer:
Justin Ciminero