[NEohioPAL] Audition Notice: Paid

Rob Grant III mrrobertsgrant at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 14:50:59 PDT 2017

Here’s my info

Hey, friends, I have an audition for a short. Read the info below if you're
interested.

Production title: Death, maybe
Union / Non-Union: Non-Union
Production Type: Independent
Project length: Silent Short Film (10 minutes)
Production location: Eastlake, Ohio
Production Company: Millennifl!x Entertainment
Director: Rob Grant
Shooting Location: Eastlake/ Mentor Ohio
Email: millenniflix at gmail.com
Compensation: Yes $50 plus IMDB credit and Meals

KEY DATES
Audition detail:
• Send all auditions to millenniflix at gmail.com from October 1st- Oct 21st
• If you are auditioning for the role of Zee, send a self-tape audition
with the following information:
• Current headshot and full body photo with side profile
• Current resume
• Include a video and add the following information:
 *Introduce yourself (Name, height, location)
 *30sec-1min monologue
• If you are auditioning for Grim, you will need to send a current headshot
and resume along with you’re a video of your name, height, and location. No
need to send me a monologue.
(Please note: send me the video with a YouTube or Vimeo link. Or send
through WeTransfer)
Shooting Starts: 11/4/17 (Times: TBD)
Shooting Ends: 11/5/17 (Times: TBD)

Synopsis:
Death, maybe is about a woman who decides to welcome death in her life
until it’s too late to turn back.

Character BIOS:

[ZEE] [GENDER: FEMALE] [AGE: 25-35] [HEIGHT: ANY]
Zee is a troubled introvert with low self-esteem who enjoys wearing dark
clothing. She has made the mistake of calling the one thing that will never
go away.

[GRIM] [GENDER: ANY] [AGE: 18-40] [HEIGHT: 5’11”-6’4”]
Grim is a demon (hooded) who takes the souls of people who ask for him/her
in their dreams. He/she has a tall and menacing presence. Grim is a silent
stalker who thirst for the hunt. (Note: Hooded costume will be provided)
--
Rob Grant III