[NEohioPAL] Playhouse Square's Second Industry Night

Jim Kraizel Jim.Kraizel at playhousesquare.org
Thu Oct 5 13:23:45 PDT 2017

Playhouse Square is excited to announce our Second  Industry Night event, happening October 31 in conjunction with the opening of the national tour of Waitress.

We are inviting all Northeast Ohio theater organizations to be a part of this fun event where everyone can see the show and enjoy a post-show Cast Album Karaoke!  Audience members for that day will have the opportunity to sign up prior to the show for a chance to sing a portion of any of the songs from the score on the set and with the band of WAITRESS following the performance.

We have created a special web page just for this event. Please click here for more information and to purchase tickets:

https://groupmatics.events/event/IndustryNightWaitress