[NEohioPAL] New Season Auditions starting

R.A.K. FIlms rakfilms at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 2 11:39:00 PDT 2017

R.A.K. Films is ready to start auditioning\interviewing new actress talent for the 2018 film season.  We have been around forever and have launched a few successful film careers.    If this is something you would be interested in and meet the required criteria, please go to the site RAK Films - Home and the 'Contact Us'page to set up an interview.  Please watch the video pasted here and make sure to read what type of work and actress we are looking for.
Actress Wanted

|   |    |

|    |
Actress Wanted
 Copyright RAK Films.  |   |

|   |
RAK Films - Home
 Welcome to R.A.K. FilmsHome to the best low budget comedy shorts and feature films in Ohio.  |   |

 R.Kotabish
R.A.K Films
www.rakfilms.com