[NEohioPAL] Inlet Auditions for 2018-19 Season!

Elizabeth Pollert elizabeth.pollert at inletdance.org
Thu Nov 16 09:11:18 PST 2017

*Winter AUDITIONSDecember 18-19, 2017Masonic Performing Arts Center,3rd
floor Dancing Wheels Studios3615 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44115*
Audition for: Trainee, Protégé, Apprentice, B Company Member

Inlet Dance Theatre will be holding auditions for our upcoming 2018-2019
season. We are looking for professionals and students who are teachable,
willing, and able to assimilate into our organizational culture and
aesthetic. Inlet is a modern dance company with a technical base grounded
in Hawkins-based release technique, Pilobolus-based nontraditional
partnering, and a collaborative creative process that relies on
improvisation skills. Inlet is equally strong in education programming as
it is in performing concert and special event work. The company seeks
highly skilled dance artists with a desire to educate as well as perform.

Inlet Dance Theatre employs a "get to know you" approach to auditions.
There is no need to prepare a solo for the audition, you will be provided
with links to selected Inlet repertory to learn prior to arrival. Inlet
Company Members will lead you through the various components of the
audition.

*To register for the audition, email your resume, head shot, and fully body
shot to info at inletdance.org <info at inletdance.org> and you will be provided
with the Inlet Dance Theatre Audition Application to complete.*

Applicants must be 18yrs old and a high school graduate (or equivalent)
prior to the start of the season in September 2018.

Audition Schedule:
DAY ONE:
Monday, December 18, 2017
8:30-9:15am Registration AND Meet & Greet Coffee with Company
9:30am-3:30pm Audition*
*There will be a 30min lunch break (we suggest packing a lunch)

DAY TWO:
Tuesday December 19, 2017
11:30-4pm Audition continued

Elizabeth Pollert
Inflow Education Coordinator/Company Member
Inlet Dance Theatre
c/o The Music Settlement
11125 Magnolia Dr.
Cleveland, OH 44106