[NEohioPAL] PAID POSITION: Children's Theatre Director, Independence

Amanda Jaronowski amandajaronowski at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 08:49:46 PST 2017

Independence Primary School is in search of a qualified candidate to direct
its upcoming Drama Club production of Disney's *The Lion King*.

This is a paid position, stipend (depending on enrollment and commensurate
with experience) is between $1750-$2500.

Enrollment will be capped at 40 kids (we maxed out last year.)

Candidate should have experience working with children, musical experience
a plus. Teaching licensure/teaching experience a huge plus. BCI/FBI
background check mandatory.

You will need to do all blocking with the children and run the rehearsals.
Parent assistants will be present at every rehearsal to help out in
whatever capacity you require. A choreographer will be working with the
students and will be at some (but not all) rehearsals.

Schedule is somewhat flexible re: days of the week, but generally I prefer
for the club to rehearse 2-3 days/week from 3:15-5:15pm through the month
of January and part of February. There will be evening tech rehearsals the
week of the show at the Independence High School auditorium.

The show opens on Friday, February 23rd at the Independence High School
Auditorium. There may be an additional show on Saturday 2/24.

Please send resume/letter of interest via E-mail to:
Amanda Jaronowski
AmandaJaronowski at gmail.com

Thank you!