[NEohioPAL] Cassidy Theatre: Nuncrackers, Opening Soon!

The Cassidy Theatre cassidytheatre at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 10:07:14 PST 2017

For Immediate Release:

*Cassidy Theatre, Inc. Presents NUNCRACKERS: THE NUNSENSE CHRISTMAS
MUSICAL!*

*Ticketing*

Adults: $20
Seniors/Students: $15

*Online:*
https://cassidytheatre.ticketleap.com/nuncrackers/

*By Phone/In Person:*
(440) 842-4600
M-T-Th-F, 9:30a - 3:30p

SYNOPSIS:
In Nuncrackers: The Nunsense Christmas Musical, the Reverend mother has
built a Public-access television studio in the basement of the convent in
order to film a holiday television special. The audience gets a
behind-the-scenes look as everyone’s favorite nuns, Father Virgil, and four
of Mount Saint Helen’s most talented students as they prepare for the show.
The show features all new songs including Twelve Days Prior to Christmas,
Santa Ain’t Comin’ to Our House, and We Three Kings of Orient Are Us. The
show culminates in a wild spoof of Tchaikovsky’s classic ballet. Filled
with typical NUNSENSE humor, this show will make you laugh, and tug at your
heartstrings. It’s the perfect way to ensure that your holiday season is
merry and bright!