[NEohioPAL] Opening: Community Outreach Marketer Position Opening

Holly Zanath hzanath.ripepi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 11:03:08 PST 2017

Community Outreach Marketer: Outgoing Person Needed

Do you love working with people to help make their experience the best one
possible? Are you a person who starts their day with a smile and ends it
with a bigger smile? Then definitely consider applying for our community
outreach marketer position.

We are a busy but small medical practice in the Parma and Rocky River areas
of Cleveland. This position is one of the most important in the practice.
It involves marketing our practice to our community, visiting local medical
offices and other business to develop great relationships, marketing to our
own internal database, and advertising and promoting in our local media.
You must enjoy talking to people and be able to use the Internet and social
media.

You must have modern computing skills such as: have you ever bought
anything online, do you use a smartphone, and can you use standard office
tools like Word? Also, you must be mature and a real self-starter, because
much of this job can be done from your home or out in our community. We
will train you how to do this job, but if you need to be told what to do
all the time, we’re not for you. Also, you must be someone who is outgoing
and makes friends easily.

If you’re a person who loves to talk with people and people enjoy talking
with you, definitely consider applying for this position. To apply, email
us at drripepi at gmail.com (make sure you spell well and write English
correctly).

The subject line must read: "I’m your new marketing TEAM member."

In your email, tell us why you are the best fit to join our TEAM. Let your
personality shine through on this. Also, be sure to send your resume as an
attachment to your email.

No phone calls…email only. We are ready to hire quickly!

Job Type: Part TimeèFull-time