[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS: Supporting Female Role for Student Film - Shooting This Weekend!

Roman Macharoni romanaugust94 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 06:45:52 PST 2017

Cleveland State University Student and Alumni-run production company le
Black Square Productions is seeking a female actress, 18-25, for a
supporting role in our latest film, "Spectrum: A Color Commentary."
Logline: A man writes a memoir of his past loves, each represented by a
color of the rainbow, with personality traits closely associated with the
colors, before finding and discovering what true love really is.
Scenes with character ("Gina") will be shot Sunday, November 26, 4pm-8pm.
Locations - 1547 Hillcrest Ave., East Cleveland, OH and exterior of The
Grog Shop (2785 Euclid Heights Blvd, Cleveland Heights, OH).
Script coverage: 1 1/8 pages.
Role contains short kissing/making out scene with our lead actor.
You will receive a copy of the script with your response.