[NEohioPAL] It's not too late to book your holiday entertainment!

Megan Thompson mthompson at clevelandoperatheater.org
Wed Nov 22 06:49:44 PST 2017

Are you still looking for entertainment for your holiday event? Hire the
Cleveland Opera Theater Carolers!

Whether it’s an office Christmas party, a public event, or a family
gathering, a vocal quartet can add class and merriment to your festivities.
The Cleveland Opera Theater Carolers are all local, professional singers.
Our singers typically appear in quartets, but larger ensembles can also be
booked upon request. We offer all your favorite carols, and we're more than
happy to accommodate requests.

For more information or to book the Cleveland Opera Theater Carolers,
please contact Megan Thompson, Director of Community Outreach and
Engagement, at mthompson at clevelandoperatheater.org.