[NEohioPAL] Looking for something to do this Saturday?

Cleveland City Dance info at clevelandcitydance.com
Wed Nov 22 11:37:05 PST 2017

Cleveland City Dance (13108 Shaker Square, Cleveland, OH 44120) holds its annual Thanksgiving open house with a FREE performance and FREE demo classes.  City Ballet of Cleveland along with students from Cleveland City Dance and other area schools will perform excerpts from our original
production of “The Uniquely Cleveland Nutcracker”. The free performance is Saturday, November 25 at 2:30 pm. FREE classes begin at 11:00 am and include ballet, jazz and modern.
FREE DEMO CLASSES:

		Intermediate-Advanced Ballet 11:00 am – 12:30 pm

		Beginning Jazz 11:30 am -12:00 pm

		Mixed Level Modern 12:00 pm – 12:30 pm

		Intro to Ballet (ages 3-5) 11:30 am – 12:00 pm

The open house will run from 11:00 am – 3:00 pm. Support Small Business Saturday as you shop our boutique. For further information please contact the studio at 216-295-2222 to reserve a dance class today!

Cleveland City Dance, Home to City Ballet of Cleveland

13108 Shaker Square

Cleveland, OH 44120

www.clevelandcitydance.com / 216-295-2222