[NEohioPAL] FREE Theatre Academy Open House at Cleveland Play House!

Natasha Fly nfly at clevelandplayhouse.com
Fri Dec 1 07:57:58 PST 2017

FREE Theatre Academy Open House at Cleveland Play House
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 9 | Noon - 6 PM
Middough Building - 1901 E. 13th Street Cleveland, OH 44115, fifth floor

Learn more about CPH Theatre Academy at our Open House! For more than eight decades, CPH has offered educational programming as varied as the stories on its stages. We have classes for working adult professionals, preschool children with big imaginations and everyone in between. Faculty from Tony-Award-recipient Cleveland Play House will excite creative potential and nurture your passion for live theatre!
YOUTH & TEEN
Focusing on the student who loves drama. Professional theatre educators and artists provide high-quality and developmentally-appropriate theatre instruction to students at all age levels
ADULT
Whether you're looking to hone your communication skills, audition for that community theatre role, or simply make theatre, Cleveland Play House's artistic and educational staff will engage and immerse students in the love of theatre, while developing skills needed to enhance your vocal and physical abilities.
PROFESSIONAL
Cleveland Play House artistic, education, and guest artists provide opportunities for professional theatre artists in Cleveland to sharpen their existing skills, while building a network of artists. Teachers include Laura Kepley, Robert Barry Fleming, Don Carrier, Allen O'Reilly, as well as actors and directors from our main stage season.
PERFORMING ENSEMBLES
Geared toward serious students wanting to pursue a career in the performing arts. Professional theatre educators and artists provide high-quality instruction in theatre, while guiding students in a complete rehearsal and performance experience.

TO RSVP VISIT: https://goo.gl/1PDyTK