[NEohioPAL] Poetry Night in Akron

Theresa Gottl Brightman tmgottl at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 09:53:50 PST 2017

*WHAT:  Latitudes Poetry Night*

*WHEN:  Every 3rd Wednesday (this month, December 20th), 7pm*

*WHERE:  Compass Coffee (647 E. Market, Akron, OH  44304, in the basement
of The Well)*

Seasons Greetings Poets and Poetry-lovers!

We wanted to plan something fun to round out 2017 during what can often be
a stressful time of year for many folks.  For December, we're taking a dip
into a more light-hearted writing activity, and we'll be playing *poetry
Mad Libs!* You don't need to prepare anything ahead of time--just bring
yourself and your vocabulary full of nouns, verbs, and adjectives. We'll
provide the forms, and hopefully the results will be hilarious, weirdly
poignant, or both!

*As always--don't forget to bring something to read during the open mic! *
(Please limit your open mic reading to 3 minutes or less.)

*Join us for our final reading of 2017, where we'll also share what you can
look forward to seeing at Latitudes in 2018!*