[NEohioPAL] Looking for property to hunt/fish possibly lease.

Tim Adkins tadkin15 at kent.edu
Mon Dec 18 10:30:07 PST 2017

All,

Ive been a NEOpal member for quite sometime and have been so thankful for opportunities in the arts. This request is a little different but figured it’s worth a try. My best friend and I are avid outdoorsman and are looking for a place to hunt and fish in NE Ohio. Its our way to relax and spend time together while doing something we enjoy. Recently our normal grounds have been overrun by people who do not share the same code of ethics when it comes to nature and we are looking  to find something new and private. If you or someone you know has land and would be open to meeting that would be great. In return we would be willing to help with any projects, labor anything you need. We are pretty handy with just about anything and love to help. Thanks for reading.

Happy holidays

Tim

Sent from my iPhone