[NEohioPAL] Rant & Rave with Don Michaels-Seeking Assistance

Real America! Rant's & Rave's donaldczerwinski at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 21:53:21 PST 2017

Hello Fellow Writers, Directors, Actors & Film Makers,

This is my first time posting so I'm not exactly sure how this platform
works but, I'm going to
give it a try.

First, Let me introduce myself my name is Donald Czerwinski from Cleveland
and I have a Podcast
called Rant & Rave with Don Michaels (Link to YouTube & Facebook Below). On
this
Podcast we interview a variety of people throughout Northeast, Ohio from
Actors, Directors,
Boxing, MMA or Kung Fu Schools, Authors etc.

I recently have been getting into doing short skits and would like to
expand that into short films while
continuing to do interviews promoting people and their business etc.

So you ask, What am I looking looking for? Good Question. I'm seeking
people that can help me in
the following manner.

1) Help Write Short Skits
2) Help Write Short Films ( This year I plan on getting into the local film
festivals)
3) Help With Promoting The Films, Skits, Short Films etc.
4) Actors & Actresses
5) So in other words I'm looking to build a team off of what I've already
established.

This would be a Pro-Bono until we picked up advertisers etc.

I thank you in advance for your time and look forward to speaking with any
of you
that might be interested. You can contact me directly at 216-333-9593 or by
email
at www.donaldczerwinski at gmail.com

Thanks Again

https://www.facebook.com/donmichaelsrr/