[NEohioPAL] Guys & Dolls Auditions at Playmakers Youth Theatre

Rachel Zake rdzake at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 30 05:55:44 PST 2017

  Good Morning! Auditions are JANUARY 7 for the next 2-9 grade show of the Playmakers Youth Theatre 2017-2018 season: Guys & Dolls!!  Please see details below as well as a link to the audition page and feel free to email or call with any questions.  I am so thrilled to direct this Broadway classic!  There are so many exciting parts and it is a very high energy, fun show!  See you there.  :) Guys & DollsOpen to grades 2-9Audition Date: Sunday January 7Audition Time: 1-3pm (grades 2-5); 3-5pm (grades 6-9) Audition Location: Fairmount TemplePlease prepare a verse and a chorus of a Broadway song in the style of the show.  You may also be asked to attend a callback on Monday January 8, 2018.Performance Dates: March 1-11 (two casts; each cast performs for one weekend) Link to audition page and packet: Beachwood Mandel JCC

|   |
Beachwood Mandel JCC
 Cleveland's Mandel JCC offers a new state-of-the-art fitness center and Beachwood gym with swimming, prescho...  |   |

Have a very happy New Year!!  I look forward to seeing all you 2-9 graders next weekend!
Thanks,Rachel ZakeDirector, Playmakers Youth Theatre216.831.0700 x1494