[NEohioPAL] Auditions - North Coast Men's Chorus - "Presenting Maureen McGovern" - Keybank State Theatre

bryan at richcole.net bryan at richcole.net
Tue Jan 2 11:42:31 PST 2018

  AUDITIONS
JANUARY 7 & 14 AT 6:00
NORTH COAST MEN'S CHORUS
NCMC PRESENTS MAUREEN MCGOVERN

The North Coast Men’s Chorus is holding auditions on Sunday, January 7
& 14 at 6:00 at the rehearsal studios in the Masonic Temple, 3615
Euclid Ave, Cleveland, for their next concert - /NCMC PRESENTS MAUREEN
MCGOVERN /which will be presented at one special concert on Saturday,
March 24 at 8:00 pm at the beautiful Keybank State Theatre at
Playhouse Square!

Broadway and Recording Artist MAUREEN MCGOVERN is joining the North
Coast Men’s Chorus to celebrate our 30th Anniversary. NCMC will start
the evening off and then Maureen will thrill you with some of her
favorite songs, joined by the men of NCMC on several selections!
Gaining fame for cinematic themes like Oscar-winners, /The Morning
After/ and /We May Never Love Like This Again/, Maureen has continued
to dazzle with a 45 year career of recordings, concerts, theater,
film, television, radio and songwriting.

Now, don't let the word "audition" scare you. It's really easy. You'll
meet with Rich Cole, Artistic Director, and he will have you sing some
scales, match some pitches and determine what section of the chorus
your voice is best suited for. It is a pretty painless process and
you'll be on your way to performing on-stage with the Chorus! NCMC
holds regular rehearsals every Sunday evening from 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm,
with rehearsals starting a little earlier when we get closer to
concert. Singers are expected to arrive by 6:45 pm to greet their
friends and settle in so rehearsal can begin on time. We usually hold
an off-site rehearsal on a Saturday afternoon close to the concert.
Additional rehearsals are required of the dancers, but they all say
that extra time is more fun than work. Rehearsals are held at the
rehearsal studios in the Masonic Temple, 3615 Euclid Ave, Cleveland,
OH 44115. If you have any questions, please visit www.ncmchorus.org[1]
or send an email to membership at ncmchorus.org or call 216-556-0590.

Links:
------