[NEohioPAL] Youth Improv Classes in Cleveland's Slavic Village Neighborhood

Emma Shepard emmakshepard at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 10:13:55 PST 2018

Cleveland Youth Theater Project is now enrolling students for our Grades
3-5 and Grades 6-9 Improv Classes!

Actors are taught how to use voice, stance, blocking, and body language to
create a scene and character. Each week, actors will play a series of
improv games that are both fun and educational- each week focusing on a
different skill!

This class is open to actors of all skill levels. Each course is 6 weeks
long with a performance open to friends and family at the end. They are $90
for all 6 weeks- but since the goal of Cleveland Youth Theater Project is
to create affordable and educational opportunities in the performing arts,
we are willing to set up a weekly payment plan if it is easier!

Find information on the website: https://www.cleytp.com/
Or contact Emma Shepard with any questions: emmakshepard at gmail.com