[NEohioPAL] Rubber City Theatre call for Directors

Dane Leasure dane at rubbercitytheatre.com
Fri Jan 5 10:53:42 PST 2018

Rubber City Theatre is accepting director applications for our 2018-2019
season. Rubber City Theatre is seeking imaginative directors who are
excited about working in an intimate black box setting and telling classic
stories in fresh and exciting ways. We are especially interested in
directors who have directed in small professional venues.

We are accepting resumes and statements of interest for A Streetcar Named
Desire (Opening in mid-October, rehearsals begin mid-September). We are
accepting resumes and concept statements for Romeo and Juliet (Opening
April, rehearsals begin in March).

Positions are paid and will consider SDC members under the Tier contract
(level 1-2).

For full consideration, please apply by 1/19/18. Please submit materials
with “Director 18-19 season” in the subject line to
dane at rubbercitytheatre.com.