[NEohioPAL] Come hear CANAL SONGS & STORIES on January 21!

Bette Lou Higgins/Eden Valley Enterprises blheve at edenvalleyenterprises.org
Tue Jan 9 13:27:38 PST 2018

Join us on Sunday, January 21, 2018 at 3 p.m. to hear Foster Brown and Bette
Lou Higgins present CANAL SONGS AND STORIES at the North Ridgeville Library
at 35700 Bainbridge Road in North Ridgeville, Ohio. Find out about this time
in Ohio history when canals were the latest mode of transportation! There is
no charge for program which is open the public. For more information,
contact the library at 440-327-8326 or visit them at
https://www.lorainpubliclibrary.org/locations-hours/north-ridgeville-branch

Be sure to check our calendar often for up-to-date information about future
programs. (http://edenvalleyenterprises.org/calendar.htm )

To arrange for this, or any of our programs, to be presented for your group,
just reply to this e-mail with your request.  We'd be happy to help you make
your next event extra-special!

Find out all the ways you can help us continue to tell the stories that
others forget (like these wonderful canal chronicles). Thank you for all
your help and support! (http://edenvalleyenterprises.org/evedonate.htm )

To unsubscribe from this list, simply reply to this e-mail with your
request.

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director
Eden Valley Enterprises