[NEohioPAL] start the new year out with a yoga series to help spark your creativity at YOga by Kim starts jan 15!

Kim Wasielewski angelyogadiva at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 14 16:14:30 PST 2018

Art and Soul Reloaded

(time for some self care!)

 Starts January 8 2018

12 week series

Every time you come to class you are guaranteed an angel message from Kim and the angels during meditation time.

Starts January 15, 2018

Monday 9-10:30am

Monday 7-8:30pm

absoluteFinalwellMaybe copy

Yoga by Kim

Southwest Unitarian Universalist Church

6320 Royalton Rd, North Royalton, OH 44133

www.yogabykim.com

your investment

$10 a class if you pay by the month*

(*NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PRE PAID CLASSES)

$15 drop in

12 CLASSES PRE PAID ($120) GETS YOU A FREE Book

ART AND SOUL RELOADED BY

PAM GROUT

This series will be based on self-care by unleashing our  creativity. Each week we will focus on new creative fun to nurture our creative soul and yoga to help us along the way.

You will learn poses to spark that creative spirit we all have within us.

 This book is based on a whole year so this series will give you a jump start on the first

12 weeks of the year!

No previous experience is necessary to give yourself this gift. You can jump in anytime and do not have to commit to the whole series.

Kim ATP  Reiki Master

January 27 Wire Wrapping Namaste Life Enrichment Center Medina

February 17 Int. Wire Wrapping Namaste Life Enrichment Center Medina

February 24 Night of Light  Namaste Life Enrichment Center Medina

February 25 KIM’S BIRTHDAY!!!!

March 3 4 5 Strongsville Library Book Sale

The Four Agreements
1. Be impeccable with your word.
2. Don’t take anything personally.
3. Don’t make assumptions.