[NEohioPAL] Hawken Seniors seeking a project in the Music Industry

Margaret Reardon margaret_reardon at att.net
Sun Jan 14 15:55:48 PST 2018

Hello all-Can you help out? Please see the description from a young friend who is a senior at Hawken.
Please email me at margaret_reardon at att.net  an I will put you in touch.thanksMargaret

" During the last three weeks of the school year (May 2018), Hawken seniors complete senior projects by contacting professionals in fields we are passionate about to learn from and work under their guidance to gain meaningful experience and knowledge. Three of my friends and I recently started producing our own music digitally and we would absolutely love the opportunity to work under professionals in the music business, whether it is sitting in on recording sessions, production or recording, etc. The project requires a three week mentorship in May. We are willing to work around whatever schedule works best for our mentor(s). The mentor(s) would teach/guide us in their expertise and supervise us as we learn and observe over the course of three weeks. It is a fairly versatile project and we would come up with a proposal after talking to our mentor(s) and seeing how they would like to shape the internship. We are all very passionate about music, we are all hard-working students, and we would be thrilled if we were able to complete our senior project around music."

 Administrator, The Baseball Heritage Museum   2167891083 | margaret at baseballheritagemuseum.org | www.baseballheritagemuseum.org | 6601 Lexington Avenue Cleveland OH 44103