[NEohioPAL] Resend of videography for events or shows.

P Manway pmanway0048 at att.net
Sun Jan 14 15:45:58 PST 2018

Hello, this is Patrick Manway again. On my last post, I had forgotten the rule regarding attachments for this email thread. So instead of attaching my resume, I will put a link to my LinkedIn page that includes my resume. If anyone is in need of a videographer for an event or show, I can fill that role. I recently graduated with a Bachelor's degree in Film, TV and Interactive Media from Cleveland State University.  Again the link to my video reel is :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1zA7uviXF8Here is the link to my LinkedIn page ( click see more on the page to see my full resume) : https://www.linkedin.com/in/patrick-manway-118aa1a4/
My email is pmanway0048 at att.net and my phone number is (440) 305 9402.