[NEohioPAL] PICKWICK & FROLIC / GUEST PERFORMERS / PAID

Michael Rogaliner rogalinerm at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 16 10:50:14 PST 2018

 PICKWICK & FROLIC AUDITIONS
2035 East 4th Street        Cleveland, OH  44115

GUEST PERFORMER SUBMISSIONS
for REGULAR VARIETY NIGHT & FUTURE BOOKINGS

PICKWICK & FROLIC is expanding its presentation of local talent.

NEW VARIETY NIGHT will  present an eclectic sampler of guests
in a single evening of entertainment.

DO IT for fun, for exposure or for possible
future bookings of your own show.

LOOKING to shake things up.  If you can entertain, we want you to be seen.
Singers, Dancers, Bands, Magic, Parodies, Feats of Skill, BE CREATIVE!

You will need to audition with your act in February.
Guest performances will be limited to 10 minutes.
Number and dates of shows to be determined by interest.

We're sorry but traditional stand-up comedian submissions will not be
accepted since you already have a dedicated stage in Hilarities.

Please submit to:
Michael Rogaliner, rogalinerm at sbcglobal.net
Please include a description, images and/or video links.

Pickwick & Frolic is located between Euclid and Prospect
on East 4th Street in downtown Cleveland
across from the House of Blues Restaurant.