[NEohioPAL] GET VIP ACCESS to I'M NOT RAPPAPORT

fctheatre fctheatre at metroparks.cc
Tue Jan 16 09:43:54 PST 2018

French Creek Theatre is pleased to present...

BACKSTAGE PASS: I'm Not Rappaport

Tuesday, January 23rd
7:00PM-8:30PM

Witness the behind the scenes action of putting a show on its feet! Participants will sit in on a rehearsal of I'm Not Rappaport, then enjoy a Q&A forum with members of the cast and production team. Light refreshments provided.

Pre-register by 1/21 online<https://reservations.metroparks.cc/programs/48627/> or call (440) 949-5200

I'M NOT RAPPAPORT

By Herb Gardner

Directed by Jacqi Loewy