[NEohioPAL] LIGHTS!!! CAMERA!!! ACTION!!!

moo1492 at zoominternet.net moo1492 at zoominternet.net
Wed Jan 17 13:50:18 PST 2018

Greetings fellow NEOhioPALs,

It’s that time of year again, when Fred Sternfeld reaches out to all of us for help in keeping this wonderful resource up and running.

I can’t tell you how much I rely on the information that is shared on this platform, and the many auditions I’ve participated in because of it.

Over the last 12 months, and through the information shared via NEOhioPAL, I was fortunate to book a lead role in a comedy short, “Worker Bea” (thanks Eric Swinderman), and a supporting role in a TV series pilot, “Dogwood Pass”, (thank you, Lana Read).

Any amount you could spare would be greatly appreciated, and go towards keeping this unique resource available.

Take a moment, and think about where any of us would be, should we allow this gem to go away.

If everyone does what they can, it helps all of us. Please, don’t let this invaluable service go dark…

Thank you,

Rose DoCampo

PS... If now isn't a good time, NEOhioPAL takes donations all year long :)