[NEohioPAL] Amalgam Arts & Wellness Anniversary Party Tomorrow!

Andrea Belser andrearuth1983 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 19 19:31:50 PST 2018

Join us in celebrating a full year of business on Saturday, January 20th at the Olmsted Community Center starting at 5pm! We will have light discussion on where the business is going with hard partying that includes music and refreshments! Free to the public. Please RSVP by emailing AmalgamArtsWellness at outlook.com or clicking on the Facebook link below to reserve your spot today!

https://www.facebook.com/events/929573210532969/?ti=icl

PS: Preceding our celebration is our new dance series Rhythm Nation Master's Session in Belly Dance! Come check it out from 2:30pm-4:30pm at the Olmsted Community Center!

Sincerely,
Andrea Belser McCormick
Performing Artist/Instructor and Reiki Practitioner
www.AndreaRBelser.com
www.AmalgamArtsWellness.com