[NEohioPAL] Belly Dancing Tomorrow!

Andrea Belser andrearuth1983 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 19 19:28:53 PST 2018

With the new year comes new sessions. The Rhythm Nation Dance Series you know and love is now a once a month Master's Session, starting with Belly Dance! Saturday, January 20th at the Olmsted Community Center from 2:30pm-4:30pm!

Led by Guest Teaching Artist Jezebel Shuvani, this introductory class will teach you some basic Middle Eastern Dance movements which will then be used in a short practice routine. You will also be introduced to some Bellydance props such as swords, veils, and finger cymbals. A Q&A session and dance party will follow the end of the session. $20 per person.

Join us Saturday, January 20th at the Olmsted Community Center from 2:30pm-4:30pm for this amazing dance session you won't want to miss! RSVP by emailing AmalgamArtsWellness at outlook.com or by clicking the Facebook link below today!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1969941313224046/?ti=icl

PS: Following our Rhythm Nation Master's Series is our One Year Anniversary Celebration! Come party with us on Saturday, January 20th in the Olmsted Community Center starting at 5pm!

Sincerely,
Andrea Belser McCormick
Performing Artist/Instructor and Reiki Practitioner
www.AndreaRBelser.com
www.AmalgamArtsWellness.com