[NEohioPAL] Calling all character performers

Spectacular Party Entertainment Inc. bookspe at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 10:37:51 PST 2018

Hello!

Spectacular Party Entertainment Inc. (speparty.com) is currently seeking
passionate performers to join our team.

Since 2012, our team has provided character performers to North East Ohio
and beyond!
We provide both traveling character entertainment and hosted entertainment
in our Spectacular Zone facility in Twinsburg OH.

We offer a flexible work schedule, that revolves around your personal
availability. We do, however, prefer those with weekend availability as the
majority of our entertainment is provided over the weekends.

We are currently casting performers that resemble the following characters:

Spider-Man, Batman, Superman, Captain America, Thor

Black Panther, Prince Naveen

Cinderella, Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel

To apply, simply send a resume and headshot to bookspe at gmail.com.

Please also be prepared to send an audition video after we initially reach
out to you.

Those interested will need to fit the following requirements:

- Have reliable transportation

- Must pass a background check

- No viable tattoos while in costume
- Experience working with younger children

Thank you and we looking forward to meeting you!

*"Though enchanting character entertainment, we promote imagination and
creativity through inspired and empowering performance. Invite us - and let
our family spectacularly entertain yours." *

*Spectacular Party Entertainment Inc.*
*(216) 512-0SPE, www.speparty.com <http://www.speparty.com/>*

* <https://www.facebook.com/speparty/>*
<http://speparty.com>