[NEohioPAL] Legally Blonde Auditions at Playmakers Youth Theatre 2/13

Rachel Zake rdzake at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 5 10:59:18 PST 2018

  Good Morning NEOhioPAL! I’m so excited to announce that LEGALLY BLONDE AUDITIONS are coming up next week for actors in grades 8-12!! Here are the audition details (packet can be found on the Mandel JCC website, Playmakers tab): Where: Mandel JCCWhen: February 13,   6-9pm.  Please plan to stay the whole time.Preparation: This audition will be held in the style of a callback.  Come prepared to read from the script, sing from the score, and dance.  This is a great opportunity to show us what you can do!  Listening to the soundtrack is helpful here (hint hint!)Show Dates: There will be two full casts for this production.  Shows for the first cast are May 3 and 6.  Shows for the second cast are May 10 and 13. Please feel free to email or call with any questions.  I’m SO EXCITED for this Playmakers premiere and can’t wait to see you there!! Rachel ZakeDirector of Playmakers Youth TheatreDirector of The Francine and Benson Pilloff Family Performing Arts CampMandel Jewish Community Center of Cleveland26001 South Woodland RoadBeachwood, OH 44122phone: 216-831-0700 ext.1494rzake at mandeljcc.orgwww.mandeljcc.org