[NEohioPAL] Auditions for Feature Film

Bill cinevid at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 6 10:40:30 PST 2018

**************************************************FrightTeck Pictures and Cinevid Productions are teaming up to produce an Irish Fantasy Horror film called American Leprechaun.
We are in need of Cast and Crew. This is a low budget production and everyone will receive copy and credit.
Along with crew we need a costume designer for dressing an evil leprechaun, a fairy, and a few trolls.
Here is the character breakdown for the roles we need to fill:
Fiona: A girl between 20 and 26, beautiful and fit, to play the film's leading lady. She's fun-loving and quirky and one of the few who survive.

Tara: Fiona's older sister between 22 and 28 who's a bit jaded, almost goth.

Mason: A wannabe rocker, early 20's, with long hair and a bad attitude.

Colleen: A young singer, 15-18, fairly innocent, but part of Mason's band.
Murphy: A little girl between 8 and 10 who encounters the Sluagh (an evil manifestation of a leprechaun) and lives to tell the tale.
We're holding open auditions this Friday at KSU Franklin Hall from 2:00 - 6:00 pm in room 321Sides will be provided by Wednesday on our facebook event page.Video submissions are also accepted, but every effort should be made to attend the open callsWe will be scheduling another audition in the following weeks.Thanks!**************************************************