[NEohioPAL] Improv for Everybody classes at Chagrin Valley Little Theatre begin Feb. 27

Tracy Cubbal improv at cvlt.org
Sat Feb 10 13:53:16 PST 2018

Whether you’re an actor looking to strengthen your performance skills, a
professional who would like to be more comfortable giving presentations, or
a shy person seeking more confidence, the *Improv for Everybody* program at
Chagrin Valley Little Theatre can help you achieve your goals.

Here are some of the benefits our classes offer:

   - We unlock the joy that lies on the other side of fear.
   - We empower people to make purposeful choices in their lives.
   - We create a sense of connection through mutual understanding and
   teamwork.

The next class will be held February 27 through April 3 from 7 to 9 PM.

Tuition is $160. The registration deadline is February 20.

For more information, visit http://cvlt.org/adult-classes or call the CVLT
Box Office at (440) 247-8955.