[NEohioPAL] FOR SALE: 2 Tickets to RENT @ Playhouse Square, March 7th

Caroline Hilmer cbhilmer at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 15:50:18 PST 2018

I am selling *2 tickets to Playhouse Square's Rent *at the Connor
Palace on *Wednesday,
March 7th at 7:30 pm*. The seats are in the *orchestra section, row AA,
seats 317 and 316*, which is just off of dead center in the theater. There
is plenty of leg room in these seats! I am selling these tickets for *$175*.

If you were to buy these tickets directly from Playhouse Square, you would
be paying a total of $197, due to fee charges, etc.!

If you are interested, you can email me at cbhilmer at gmail.com, or text
(216)334-4704. I am willing to meet on the westside.

First pickup receives priority, no holds. Thank you!