[NEohioPAL] ATTENTION MONTY PYTHON FANS !!

vwriter1 vwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 09:59:24 PST 2018

Attention  Monty  Python  Fans!!!!!
Short Attention Span Theatre Productions
Announces  auditions for
"An  Authentic  Tribute  to  the  Genius of  Monty  Python"
February  22nd. &  23rd.  7:00pm - 8:30pm
This will be a benefit show for P.T.S.D. Research
For authenticity of the production we are asking actors and actresses that audition to use a proficient British accent
Also needed are  Asst dir. ( prerequisite for this a major fan who knows the skits well) stage manager and backstage help
**** Error in last posting about location's name and address ****
***Correction :
Avenue  Arts  Marketplace  And  Theater324 Cleveland Ave. N.W.Canton
For more information email
vwriter1 at gmail.com
Hope to see you there! Being that this is a benefit show for P.T.S.D. research it will make a lit of people happy!

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 6.