[NEohioPAL] ATTENTION MONTY PYTHON FANS !!

vwriter1 vwriter1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 12:08:02 PST 2018

Attention Monty Python Fans !!
Short Attention Span Theatre Productions
Auditions for:
"An  Authentic Tribute to the Genius of Monty Python"
February 22nd and 23rd
  ( Time Change Since Last Posting due to business hours for the upstairs gallery)6:30 - 8:00p.m.
For authenticity of the production we are asking the actors and actresses that audition use  a proficient british accent
Also needed Asst. Dir. (Criteria for that, must be avid fan who knows the skits and material and M.P.'s actors mannerisms well )Also needed are stage managing and backstage help. Help making props The dates of the production are May 25th and 26th
This will be a benefit show for P.T.S.D  research
Location of audition:
The Kathleen Howland Theater(downstairs from gallery shop)
Avenue Arts Marketplace And Theater            324 Cleveland Ave. N.W.            Canton
Hope to see you there! This show will be a lot of fun, and make a a lot of people happy.
More  info:   vwriter1 at gmail.com

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 6.