[NEohioPAL] Do you post? PLEASE stay below 35,000 bytes per post.

Fred Sternfeld fredsternfeld at neohiopal.org
Sat Mar 3 06:12:46 PST 2018

*Hello Everyone,*

*Lately there have been a LOT of posts that have gone beyond the 35,000
byte limit. When Noah and I see a post that goes beyond the limit we send
this message with the ????? filled in as to amount...*

"The amount of text and/or graphics in your posting is ?????+ bytes.  Each
message must be limited to 35,000 bytes or less. Please resend your message
WITHOUT pictures, graphics or attachments and/or reduce the amount of text
in the body of the message so that the total size of your posting is less
than 35,000 bytes.  For more information about guidelines for posting,
please check out the faqs at http://www.fredsternfeld.com/neohiopal-faqs/"

*​Please take a few minutes of your time to review the guidelines for
posting at the faqs above so that you can have your post go through in a
timely manner.*

*Thanks!​*

*-- *
*Fred Sternfeld*
*Neohiopal Ltd. Owner and Administrator*

*fredsternfeld at neohiopal.org* <fredsternfeld at neohiopal.org>