[NEohioPAL] Mercury Theatre Company Turns 20!

Mercury Theatre Company info at mercurytheatrecompany.org
Tue Apr 3 05:32:34 PDT 2018

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Pierre-Jacques Brault, Artistic Director
Mercury Theatre Company, 216.771.5862

20th Anniversary Season
SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE NOW ON SALE FOR MERCURY THEATRE COMPANY’S 2018 SEASON

Mercury Theatre Company returns to Notre Dame College for its twentieth season this summer, with a quartet of award-winning productions showcasing the very best in musical theatre. Continuing a tradition of family-friendly musicals and a vision to energize classic works, embrace new storytelling concepts and empower the next generation of theatre artists, the 2018 summer season includes:  Disney’s My Son Pinocchio, Stiles and Drewe’s Soho Cinders, the Olivier award-winning Caroline, Or Change, and Andrew Lloyd Webber’s Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.

The 2018 season will be performed in the spacious Regina Hall at Notre Dame College, 1857 South Green Road, South Euclid, OH, 44121. Located just two minutes from Legacy Village, your family-night/girls-night-out/group night/romantic evening out is within reach! Not to mention, Regina Hall is air-conditioned, parking is free and secure, and all tickets are $20 and under. An entire summer of entertainment is yours for under $65.

This season at Mercury features four productions, produced in repertory fashion:

  *   Disney’s 1940 classic movie comes to life onstage in My Son Pinocchio (June 1–24), and is produced in repertory with Stiles and Drewe’s hilariously twisted interpretation of Cinderella, Soho Cinders (June 8-23).
  *   Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat gets a fresh coat of paint at Mercury (July 20-August 12), while produced in repertory with Tony Kushner’s award-winning Caroline, Or Change (July 27-August 11).
  *   The My Mercury! teen program will bring everyone’s favorite ogre to life with Shrek (July 5-6).

At A Glance:

What:    Mercury Theatre Company presents: The 2018 Season

When:    Disney’s My Son Pinocchio (June 1-24)), Soho Cinders (June 8-23), Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat (July 20 – August 12) and Caroline, Or Change (July 27 – Aug. 11)

Where:   Regina Hall, Notre Dame College. 1857 South Green Rd., South Euclid, 44121

Cost:      Become a 2018 Season SUBSCRIBER for the best deal all summer! Adult
               Subscriptions are just $64 for all four shows. Seniors (60+) and students (college and under) are $52

How:      For tickets call 216.771.5862 or visit www.mercurytheatrecompany.org

Mercury Theatre Company

216.771.5862

www.mercurytheatrecompany.org