[NEohioPAL] Seeking Skilled Fundraiser ASAP

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Wed Apr 18 08:02:46 PDT 2018

Seeking Skilled Fundraiser ASAP

Prelude2Cinema, a local movie company dedicated to building an industry in Northeast, Ohio, has partnered with AfricaHouse International, a 501(c)3 nonprofit to create the “Prelude2Cinema Crusade:” a fund for movies which allows anyone to make tax deductible donations.

We are in immediate need of a skilled Fundraiser to join our team to bring in donations and support for a slate of movie and TV productions.

Please contact us ASAP
Email movies at prelude2cinema.com
Or use the Google Form here
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf-k50ypoQF_CR1kJLXSz7aZW6JR829JLPVCxL6swvLpn_pHQ/viewform

Prelude2Cinema’s Mission:  Strengthening communities economically by connecting artists, brands and fans worldwide through a sustainable cinema industry.

Visit our Press Room
http://prelude2cinema.com/wordpress2/press-room/

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels