[NEohioPAL] CURRENTLY CASTING FOR ELEMENTS WITH FOUR: THE SEARCH

Carson Coombs carson_coombs at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 22 12:33:58 PDT 2018

ATTENTION!

CURRENTLY CASTING FOR ELEMENTS WITH FOUR: THE SEARCH
You do not want to miss you opportunity!

WE ARE LOCATED IN AKRON, OHIO. A HIGH MAJORITY OF THE FILMING/ MEETINGS WILL BE LOCATED IN AND AROUND AKRON.

Elements With Four: The Search is about  four teenagers; Ambrena, Oledius, Mara, and Kai. All of them acquired powers and got them because of their past. Something happened to each of them, but they don't know exactly what it is. They eventually meet each other and figure out they aren't alone in their struggles; there are others in the same situation. Throughout the series, they try to figure out what happened to them, while dealing with problems and making relationships along the journey.

We are currently casting for the the roles of Kai and Oledius; as well as some extras.

Oedius- (Element is water)
Power: Speaking & interacting with the water. He develops scales when touching water.
(Male, Age Range:
14-17, must look 16)

Kai- (Element is earth)
Power: He can connect with the earth and make minerals/gems out of anything.
(Male, Age Range:
15-17, must look 17)

Extras:

Any Ethnicity, However For Actors’ Final Casting, Ethnicity Must Be Similar

Dad: (Age Range 25-40)
Used in Episode Three
Experience Required

Young Daughter: (Age Range 5-7)
Used in Episode Three
Some Experience Required

Young Son: (Age Range 4-6)
Used in Episode Three
Some Experience Required

If you are interested in auditioning for this film series, please go to our website:
https://filmfreedom.weebly.com/casting.html, as well as email the director, Jordan Meeker:
meekerjordan1031 at icloud.com
Please put “Elements With Four: Casting” as the Subject.
Include your resume and a current headshot.
Include the role you’re interested in and why it interests you.

*If looking to be cast as an extra, use the same Subject, put why you’re interested in auditioning, and include resume and headshot if possible. If you do not have a resume/headshot, send a recent picture of yourself.

Thank you, we look forward to talking with you!

FilmFreedom Productions