[NEohioPAL] Legally Blonde at Playmakers Youth Theatre

Rachel Zake rdzake at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 12:02:55 PDT 2018

Good Afternoon!

It is almost time for LegallyBlonde, a Playmakers Youth Theatre premiere performance!!  There are six, yes SIX, opportunities to seethis awesome show and support our rising high schoolers through graduatingseniors.  This 8th-12thgrade musical reflects the movie of the same name but with some jazzy numbersto make it even more exciting!  Wewould  love for  you to join us as we bring this awesome showto life!

Where: Fairmount Temple, 23737 Fairmount Blvd, Beachwood, OH, 44122

When: May 3 (7pm), May 6 (2pm and 7pm), May 10 (7pm) and May13 (2pm and 7pm)

Tickets: $8 members/$10 community (pre-purchase) and $10members/$12 community at the door

How to pre-purchase tickets: https://online.mandeljcc.org/OnlineEdge/showlist.html?event=Search&checklist=Arts%20and%20Culture|Playmakers%20Youth%20Theatre;&keyword=

This show is tons of fun, but due to adult language andsubject matter, may not be appropriate for our younger audience members.  If you have any questions, please feel freeto call or email!

RachelZake

Director of Playmakers Youth Theatre

Director of The Francine and Benson Pilloff Family PerformingArts Camp

Mandel Jewish Community Center of Cleveland

26001 South Woodland Road

Beachwood, OH 44122

phone: 216-831-0700 ext.1494

rzake at mandeljcc.org