[NEohioPAL] Bay Village CT "Over the River" Opens Friday!

margaret hnat mjhnat at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 23 12:28:24 PDT 2018

Bay Village Community Theater presents Joe DiPietro’s Over the River and Through the Woods!What will two sets of grandparents do to keep their grandson Nick frommoving across the country?  Will the grandson say or go?  And, haveyou ever played such a hilarious game of “Trivial Pursuit” in your life? We will give the answers to those questions as we perform the show forfive evenings, opening on Friday, April 27 and closing on Sunday, May 6.Directed by Doug Farren and featuring the talents of Kristin Brosky, RodgerGovea, Margy Haas, Jonathon McCleery, Zack Mitchell and Meg Parish, this showwill make you laugh and perhaps bring a tear or two to the eye.Performances are April 27-28 at 8pm; May 4-5 at 8pm andMay 6 at 3pmTickets: $12; Seniors (60+) & Students (Under 18) $10Order online: at https://baytheater.yapsody.com/event/index/219206/over-the-river-and-through-the-woodsor call (440) 847- 8494. Performances at St. Barnabas Parkside Hall468 Bradley Road in Bay Village