[NEohioPAL] TWIN MASKS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE ITS COMPLETE 2ND SEASON 2019

Claudia Lillibridge claudia at twinmasks.org
Thu May 10 07:11:58 PDT 2018

Twin Masks Performing Arts Center (TMPAC), located in the heart of
Twinsburg, is pleased to announce its 2nd Season 2019 (see below for
productions). Audition dates and further details will be posted as they
become available on our website:  www.twinmasks.org.

Also, please note our second weekend of performances of our inaugural
production of Avow, written by Bill C. Davis and directed by Claudia
Lillibridge continues this weekend and closes next weekend.  Performances
are Friday and Saturday evenings, with a start time of 8pm.  Tickets
available on our website, www.twinmasks.org, or you can all 330-888-3211.
Adults, $15.00 and Students/ Seniors $10.00.  We accept all major credit
cards, checks and cash.

This Friday, May 11, at 6:30pm, the Twinsburg Chamber of Commerce will
assist us in having an official red ribbon cutting opening event for the
community and our supporters.  We hope you will be able to attend.  Our
theatre is located at 9076 Church Street, Ste 2 and 3, Twinsburg, OH
44087.  FREE parking available in front and behind our building, on Church
Street, and in the parking lot directly behind the First Congregational
Church of Twinsburg, located right next door.

*TMPAC SECOND SEASON 2019*

God of Carnage
Written by Yasmina Reza
Directed by Kate Tonti
Performance Dates:  February 1, 2, 8, 9, 15 and 16, 2019

The Realistic Joneses
Written by Will Eno
Directed by Claudia Lillibridge
Performance Dates:  May 3, 4, 10, 11, 17 and 18, 2019

First Date, the Musical
Adaptation written by Austin Winsberg
Music and Lyrics by Alan Zachary and Michael Weiner
Directed by Marc C. Howard
Performance Dates:  August, 2, 3, 9, 10, 16 and 17, 2019

No Exit
Written by Jean Paul Sartre, adapted from French by Paul Bowles
Directed by Brian Westerly
Performance Dates:  November 1, 2, 8, 9, 15 and 16, 2019

Twin Masks Performing Arts Center (TMPAC) is a registered 501c3 non-profit
organization.