[NEohioPAL] NICE TRY! Variety Show at Mahall's TONIGHT!

Sam Dee samditomaso at gmail.com
Thu May 10 07:11:02 PDT 2018

 The maiden voyage of
*NICE TRY! Variety Show*
is tonight!
Host Sam Dee (Share-apy <http://www.shareapyshow.com>) has gathered her
favorite creators, comedians and performers from around Cleveland to show
you a wild time!

*THE LINE-UP*
*Found Footage with Kyle Wertz & George Dunne*
*Interview with Sickening Pictures*
*Drag King Dating Game to support Preterm Cleveland Ohio*
*Improv from Casually Late Stampede*

Doors at 7:30 | Show is at 8pm on Mahall's Main Stage
$10 cash or card at the door
Free Parking - Food - Drinks

SUBMIT AN ACT TO BE ON THE NEXT NICE TRY!
nicetryshow at gmail.com
Do you have a killer talent you don’t get to show off? Are you some kinda
dancer? Have you created a funny vid and want to hear our thoughts?! Or do
you just have an idea that you’d like to lend? Send it in & we will let you
know if Nice Try is ready for YOU! All we ask is that it be comedic in
nature, lasting no longer than 10 minutes for an act and up to 5 minutes
for a video.