[NEohioPAL] Looking to stay active this summer

Cleveland City Dance info at clevelandcitydance.com
Wed May 30 08:10:50 PDT 2018

Are you looking for an active way for your child to stay engaged this summer? We also have the adults covered. Do you or your child love to sway to music? Do you want to try a new skill or stay in shape for the summer? If you answered
yes, then Cleveland City Dance is place for you! Our 3-week session begins June 11 while the 5-week summer session begins on July 9 and runs through August 11 with classes for ages 3 to adult. Classes and camps are offered in a variety of styles and levels including ballet, jazz, tap, modern, and hip-hop. Let your imagination blossom in a princess/prince camp, and dance intensives for ages 8 and older for those wishing to study a variety of styles
with likeminded dancer. Our classes are affordable and taught by highly-qualified, professional instructors. Register today! For more information, please visit www.clevelandcitydance.com or call
216-295-2222.

Cleveland City Dance, Home to City Ballet of Cleveland

13108 Shaker Square

Cleveland, OH 44120

www.clevelandcitydance.com / 216-295-2222