[NEohioPAL] Musicians Needed! Rock Hall Half Marathon

Amanda Nyx fitnyx at gmail.com
Thu May 31 09:16:38 PDT 2018

 Cleveland's Rock Hall Half Marathon is celebrating its fourth running on
August 19, 2018 - and we're looking for live performers to once again grace
our course!

Last year, over a dozen local acts joined us on a beautiful sunny day to
play for almost 3000 participants throughout the morning.  This year we are
hoping to have more than twenty acts along the course, with increased
exposure and side opportunities for musicians who are looking to reach more
people across northern Ohio.  Help us build our entertainment base and
we'll help you build your fan base!

All genres and groups sizes will be considered.   Interested acts can apply
via our website: https://www.rockhallhalfmarathon.com/band-app

This year, the Rock Hall Half Marathon was voted one of the top 30 races in
the country, next to prestigious events like the Boston Marathon or Chicago
Marathon.  We are one of the fastest growing events in the country and are
establishing a "best in the business" reputation that can only continue to
blossom with the help of local talent.  Can't wait to Run It - Rock It with
you this coming August!

For more information, please contact:

Amanda Nyx
Entertainment Director