[NEohioPAL] COMMERCIAL DANCE CO HIRING HIP HOP TEACHER - SALARY POSITION

LAKESHORE BALLET THEATRE bonjor72 at aol.com
Thu May 31 08:34:25 PDT 2018

COMMERCIAL DANCE CO. HIRING  HIP HOP TEACHER - HIGH WEEKLY SALARY

Trutek Dance Co is seeking an additional  professional Hip Hop Instructor for immediate hire for their professional commercial dance division ages 18 and up  & their advanced Hip Hop classes for the school ages 13 through college.  Salaried contract positions available with yearly bonuses & other perks.

Check out TRUTEK DANCE CO to learn more about our company. We are located in Avon, Ohio  minutes off I-90 in a 6500 square foot state of the art facility with professional sprung dance floor with an in house theatre. Top notch training facility. Please call 440-503-2974 to schedule an interview or  email resume & 2 letters of recommendation addressed to Alan  at  bonjor72 at aol.com.

Position must be filled by or before July 1, 2018.