[NEohioPAL] NoteOriety Showchoir Presents Its Golden Anniversary Concert!

staci vincent stacilynv123 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 07:04:04 PDT 2018

*"It's a Beautiful Day" as the Note-Oriety Showchoir presents its Golden
Anniversary Concert: Celebrating 50 Years of Life Through Song, *
*June 14-16!!!*

*Under the direction of R. Scott Posey, the 30-member adult chorus sings
pop songs, Broadway show tunes, and classical favorites including
"Celebration," "Magic To Do," "The Way We Were," "Ruby Baby," "This Joint
is Jumpin'," "Lullabye," "Landslide," and "Bridge Over Troubled Water,"
among many others. Alumni from the past five decades are invited to join us
on stage for "Aquarius" and "Let the Sunshine In" as we welcome them back
into our choir's "Circle of Life."*

*Complete with a six-piece orchestra, set designs, costuming and
choreography, the chorus evolved from "The Mother Singers" to "Selrec
Singers" to "Note-oriety," now based in Solon. The shows are performed at
Solon High School, 33600 Inwood Road, at 7pm on June 14 and 15 and 2pm on
June 16. Tickets are $12 at the door (Seniors; $11). *

*The Note-oriety Showchoir has performed throughout Ohio at venues
including Playhouse Square, Solon Home Days, and various retirement
communities around Northeast Ohio. The chorus has also performed numerous
times with "Foreigner" at the Hard Rock Rocksino in Northfield Park.
Membership is open by audition to all over the age of 18 who love to sing!*

*'Leave your fields to flower,' and JOIN US in celebrating our 50th year in
style!  *
*See you at the show!*

*###*