[NEohioPAL] Theatre Marketing Consultant accepting new clients!

Dr. C. Austin Hill cahill at ysu.edu
Thu Jun 14 08:15:50 PDT 2018

Hi friends!

My name is Chris, and I’m a marketing consultant who specializes in theatre companies, nonprofit organizations, and other arts and culture businesses. I am currently accepting new clients for one-time projects or for long term relationships.

I would be delighted to talk with you about ways that I can help you to
-Grow your audience
-Define your brand
-Communicate better with your current fanbase
-Personalize your marketing material
-Use social media to your advantage
-revise (or create) your web presence

And most of all—to TELL YOUR STORY!

Please take a look at a my most recent blog post for On Stage Blog (a platform with over a million readers weekly) that will help you to better understand why you might just need someone like me on your team!

http://www.onstageblog.com/editorals/2018/6/14/3-reasons-your-theatre-company-needs-a-marketing-consultant

I’m easy to reach on my website: caustinhill.com<http://caustinhill.com> or via email at chris at caustinhill.com<mailto:chris at caustinhill.com>. Let’s chat!

C. Austin Hill
Marketing & Communication Professional