[NEohioPAL] Entries wanted for new online film festival! (Christopher Thomas)

Chris Thomas mrmindshattering at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 17:13:50 PDT 2018

Souppe is a new video-on-demand service dedicated to bringing viewers the
best in independent, family-friendly entertainment! To celebrate our site's
launch, we're creating an online film festival called SouppeFest! We're
looking for amazing family content from you (yes you!) to showcase on this
festival.

Submissions are free and open to anyone so don't be shy! The deadline for
this festival is July 8th. Accepted entries will be notified by July 28th
and the festival will run on our site from July 30th to August 5th. If you
have any questions, please contact us at hello at souppe.tv.

Click on this link <https://filmfreeway.com/SouppeFest> to submit your
work. We look forward to hearing from you!